(1) The customer declares that it holds all copyrights, trademark rights and other property rights required for the publication of the respective customer contribution and that neither the texts nor the layout or other design violate the rights of third parties.
(2) The Customer grants the Publisher all rights of use to copyrights, ancillary copyrights, trademarks and other property rights required for the use of the Customer Contributions sent to the Publisher in print and online media of all types (including the Internet), without limitation as to time, place or content. This includes, in particular, the right to reproduce, distribute, exhibit, broadcast, make available to the public and publish.
(3) In addition to the distribution of the special publication in daily newspapers and its display at events, such as trade fairs, all other conceivable forms of marketing and distribution, as well as unknown types of use, are also covered by the granting of rights.
(4) The Publisher shall in particular also have the right to store Customer Contributions in databases or to have them stored by third parties and to make them available for retrieval and to offer them to third parties.
(5) In particular, the publisher also has the right to keep the special publication or individual contributions from it available in digital form (e.g. as PDF documents) or to offer them for download, regardless of the end devices and technology used.
(6) The Publisher shall have the right to archive all Special Publications containing Customer Contributions or the respective Customer Contributions alone and to make these archives publicly accessible for an unlimited period of time and place.
(7) The Publisher shall have the right to transfer all rights granted to third parties or to grant simple rights of use to third parties.
(8) The Customer hereby consents to the processing of all materials sent to the Publisher and to the corresponding exploitation of any new copyrights that may have arisen as a result of the processing.
(9) The Customer shall bear sole responsibility for the content and legal admissibility of the text and image documents provided for publication as well as all components, layouts, etc. supplied.
(10) The Customer shall indemnify the Publisher against all claims of third parties which these may raise against the Publisher due to infringements of rights by contributions of the Customer. Furthermore, the Publisher shall be indemnified against the costs of an appropriate legal defense. The customer is obligated to support the publisher in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties.
(11) The Publisher is permitted to use the trademarks and company logos of the Customer as well as the advertising content for its own marketing purposes. For this purpose, the Customer grants the Publisher a non-transferable, royalty-free, non-exclusive license, unlimited in time and space, to use its trademarks and company logos as well as advertising content. The license includes, in particular, the right to make these publicly accessible in online media, such as the Internet, or to reproduce or distribute them offline (using data carriers, printed matter or other advertising media).